2020 ALUMNI ASSISTANCE FUND
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Inversant Alumni Assistance Fund. Due to the overwhelming number of requests, this program is now closed. We’re really sorry if you missed out and ask for your understanding. Please stay tuned for other important program announcements by sms/email and connect with us on social media too. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Read our FAQ below for answers to the most common questions or feel free to give Christine Jauregui a call at 617-423-0331 x 213 for personalized assistance.
Who is eligible?
The 2020 Alumni Assistance Fund is available to any member of an Inversant alumni family enrolled in higher education. You’re pre-qualified if you meet one of these criteria:
- You or a family member have completed any Inversant program AND
- You or a family member are currently enrolled, have graduated from, or were enrolled in higher education (community college, university, trade school, etc.) AND/OR
- You or a family member are servicing student debt
How do I apply?
Fill out the form above to submit to the Inversant team. Once received, we’ll notify you of the approval decision within 2-3 days.
How much money will I recieve?
The assistance is $100 per eligible member. Once your request has been verified by our team, your payment will be made by check to the address you specified.
What information will you need?
- Name (parent/guardian and student)
- Phone Number
- SMS Number
- How you’ll use the funds
- Where you want the check sent