We recognize the thought and planning it takes to save for higher education, especially during a pandemic. We know how difficult this last year has been and celebrate the time and care you’ve put into your child’s education.
Inversant will reward you for reaching your goal by matching your first $1,000 in savings.
You can withdraw money from your Inversant savings account at Metro Credit Union after the final deposit deadline in your child’s senior year of high school. You may also leave it in your account for later use. The match dollars are available for higher education-related expenses.
When do I receive the savings match?
- If, during your child’s junior year of high school, you reach your first savings goal of $500 by the May 31, 2021 or July 31, 2021 deposit deadline, Inversant will deposit a $500 match into your account after June 1, 2021 or August 1, 2021.
- If, during your child’s senior year of high school, you reach your final savings goal of $500 by the May 31, 2021 or July 31, 2021 deposit deadline, Inversant will deposit the final $500 match into your account after June 1, 2021 or August 1, 2021.
How does the match work?
Inversant will match, dollar-for dollar, your first $1,000 saved. Inversant deposits the match directly into your Inversant savings account at Metro Credit Union. Please keep your account open until Inversant has deposited your final match disbursement.
Senior families, please note that you must submit the necessary documentation to have access to the final match deposit.
How do I access the match dollars?
For Junior families, to request your first match:
1. The first $500 match will be directly deposited into your Metro Credit Union account after June 1, 2021 or August 1, 2021.
For Senior families, to request your second match:
1. Get a copy of your child’s acceptance letter or award letter from the college or university they have decided to attend.
2. Email an electronic copy of the acceptance or award letter to the Inversant Program Director, Rochelly Fajardo, at [email protected]