Last modified on the date shown above.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our Site. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 13 if we become aware of it.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or through the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please Contact Us or call us at (617) 423-0331.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect different types of information about you in connection with your use of the Site. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect certain information from you in order to provide the Site, and the services (including donation services) therein, such as your name, home address, work address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, debit card information, bank or other financial information, date of birth, racial or ethnic origin, educational data (such as school attending and prospective school information and grade point average), and other information you choose to submit to us (“Personal Data”). We may also collect information through automated means that is about you but individually does not directly identify you, such your IP address and information from cookies.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
– provide our Site to you;
– provide you with information you request from us;
– enforce our rights arising from contracts;
– notify you about changes; and
– provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Site and its contents and services (including donation services) to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer donation transactions (including processing credit card and debit card transactions), and related services, for the Site that you request and we agreed to provide;
- to register and service your online account
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to send you newsletters, promotional materials, and/or advertisements about our services, as well as new offerings;
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, and contests;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Site, or any related products or services we offer or provide through the Site;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– our third party service providers that we use to support our business;
– to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to enforce our rights; and
– with your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Inversant about our Site users are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inversant, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION AND ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review and change your Personal Data by using the unique donor management URL provided to you by Inversant, if you are a donor, or otherwise by contacting us.
If you are a donor, you can access and update certain information we have relating to your online account by using the unique donor management URL provided to you by Inversant. Otherwise, you can Contact Us, email us at [email protected], or call us at 617-423-0331 to access and update certain information we have relating to you. If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from Inversant by emailing us at [email protected] or by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the emails.
You can close your online account by emailing us at [email protected]. If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud. Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your Personal Data. Please notify us of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to delete certain Personal Data if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. DATA SECURITY
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your login information to our Site confidential.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate data security measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for ensuring that the unique donor management URL, and any other account information Inversant provides to you, is kept confidential and not shared with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or in your operating system.
8. CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE UNITED STATES
The Site is not intended for and is not direct to residents of the European Union. Users residing outside of the United States consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data within the United States.
The Site and related services are not intended for and are not directed to residents of the European Union. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Inversant, Inc. 45 Temple Place, 4th Floor Boston, MA 02111
617-423-0331 or [email protected]