TOAST & ROAST CHALLENGE
In honor of Inversant Founder, Bob hildreth’s 70th birthday, we’re raising $70,000! Give generously to ensure higher education is attainable for everyone in the US.
MAKE COLLEGE ACCESSIBLE TODAY
While more low-to-moderate income students are enrolling in college, many still don’t complete their bachelor’s degree. For at-risk students, this is due to:
– A lack of education, guidance, and support
– Little preparation for the college application process
– Confusion over financial aid and scholarship options
– Fear of taking on overwhelming student debt
As a result, large gaps remain in educational achievement between students from low-income families and their high-income peers.
Since 2009, we’ve helped more than 1,800 families prepare for higher education. We know from our years of work that overcoming these barriers and instilling positive habits is key to increasing graduation rates without the overwhelming burden of student debt.
Now we need your help to make an even bigger impact!
With your generous gift, we can reach more, give more, and support more families achieve their dreams of higher education.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL HELP PROVIDE:
- The hope needed in the midst of our current chaos
- The aid necessary to attend school without the heavy burden of debt
- The dream of higher education their family has dreamed about