You are one of ten high school seniors to win the first-ever Inversant Scholarship! Thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into your application. Your essays were chosen from a pool of talented and remarkable applicants. We enjoyed reading your essays, which demonstrated a unique understanding of the college application process and the role your parents have played in it.
Brenda Bettero IS A WINNER OF THE 2020 INVERSANT SCHOLARSHIP
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE PROGRAMS TEAM
NEXT STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR 2020 INVERSANT SCHOLARSHIP
Inversant will credit your chosen college or university with your $1,000 prize.
Claim your scholarship today in three easy steps:
Click here now to schedule your informal one-hour video chat for yourself and your parents or guardians with a member of the Inversant Programs team. We’re excited to congratulate you in person and hear about your upcoming plans.
When you select your video chat time, we’ll send you an email confirmation with a link to use to join us at your chat date and time.
We’d like to record our video chat for all of us to remember, and will definitely give you a copy to keep.
Here’s what we’ll talk about with you and your parents or guardians in our video chat:
- Where have you decided to enroll?
- What were the main factors in deciding where to go to school?
- Did your parents play a role in helping you make your decision?
- How important was the financial aid award in your decision?
- What inspired or motivated you to pursue a college education?
- Do you have a career in mind? Have you started thinking about your major?
- How do you feel as your student is about to begin a new chapter in life?
- When you think about your student’s future, what makes you proud? What worries you?
- What do you wish for your student as they head off to college?