You are one of ten high school seniors to win the first-ever Inversant Scholarship! Thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into your application. Your essays were chosen from a pool of talented and remarkable applicants. We enjoyed reading your essays, which demonstrated a unique understanding of the college application process and the role your parents have played in it.
Sydnie DellaCroce IS A WINNER OF THE 2020 INVERSANT SCHOLARSHIP
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE PROGRAMS TEAM
NEXT STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR 2020 INVERSANT SCHOLARSHIP
Inversant will credit your chosen college or university with your $1,000 prize. Claim your scholarship today in three easy steps:
- 01Click here now to schedule your informal one-hour video chat for yourself and your parents or guardians with a member of the Inversant Programs team. We’re excited to congratulate you in person and hear about your upcoming plans.
- 02When you select your video chat time, we’ll send you an email confirmation with a link to use to join us at your chat date and time. We’d like to record our video chat for all of us to remember, and will definitely give you a copy to keep.
- 03Here’s what we’ll talk about with you and your parents or guardians in our video chat:
- Where have you decided to enroll?
- What were the main factors in deciding where to go to school?
- Did your parents play a role in helping you make your decision?
- How important was the financial aid award in your decision?
- What inspired or motivated you to pursue a college education?
- Do you have a career in mind? Have you started thinking about your major?
- How do you feel as your student is about to begin a new chapter in life?
- When you think about your student’s future, what makes you proud? What worries you?
- What do you wish for your student as they head off to college?